2012年3月28日星期三

dr dre beats studio

After the end of the season, Patrick - Patrick Ewing is interested in competition for the New York Knicks head coach position. However, in an interview, Youyin Tan Cheng Woodson's work is excellent ". At present, the Knicks to dump on Mike - Mike Woodson, Mike - Mike D'Antoni after he leaves, Woodson is the team's interim coach. But since he took office that day, the Knicks boss James - Dolan made it clear that after the end of the season, the team executives will re-examine the coach position.

dr dre beats studio

The former Knicks legend, now the Orlando Magic assistant coach, said he was ready and expect any team to interview him. "I am interested in any work, from the heart, (Knicks) is home." Ewing said, "I'm here still home (New Jersey), I want to interview any work here or in any other place. " Ewing with the magic came to New York, challenge the Knicks at Madison Square Garden away. The fans feel free to applause and cheers when the live DJ mentioned Ewing. "I have played here," Ewing said, "The city, media and fans, I know too much."

beats by dr dre studio

Referring to the fans, Ewing smiled. As the one Mingnikesi players, he respected but not loved by others. If he is to the identity of the coach to help the Knicks win, then the situation may have changed. "I think I already pay enough tuition." Ewing said, "I have eight years as an assistant coach, now is the ninth year I hope to have the opportunity to interview." "I invested in many of the best coach around, I learned a lot, Stan (Van Gundy), Jeff (Van Gundy) and Doug - Collins next, I have learned a lot now, I need is an opportunity, once I got the opportunity I hope I was able to success. "

doctor dre headphones

Ewing have won the opportunity to work in Detroit, he has served as a consultant and scout of the team, but in Lawrence - Frank took office, he lost this opportunity. Ewing is often said that people only as a big man coach, "This is not fair". "I can coach any player," Ewing said, "Jeff and I have coached, he was also assistant coach. Is he just a big man coach?" Looking for a job, Jeff and Stan helped me a lot this year, I had the opportunity to interview Pistons coach, I have one foot came in, hoping to get more opportunities. "

没有评论:

发表评论